You will work in the Canberra office providing analytical and project support to the Operations team. You will be responsible for:
- Building, managing and continually improving financial models for the acquisition of agricultural assets across various industries;
- Undertaking the analysis and due diligence of new development and investment opportunities;
- Critically evaluating existing operations and businesses to identify efficiencies to increase investor returns;
- Assisting with financial reporting for senior management including annual budgeting and monthly variance reporting, cash forecasting, and capital expenditure reviews;
- Maintaining individual asset registers, valuation files and business models;
- Preparing legal agreements, proposals and presentations for consideration by senior management, the executive, and the board;
- Preparing documentation and assisting with transaction due diligence; and
- Completing ad hoc project requests.
Reporting to the Business Manager or Analyst you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, economics or agribusiness;
- Excellent financial modelling skills;
- Excellent quantitative and research skills and a naturally inquisitive nature; and
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
You will have a high level of personal drive, initiative and organisational skills. You will be an outcome oriented team player with strong interpersonal skills who can work autonomously when required. Your proven research, analytical and Excel skills, combined with strong written and oral communication skills will support your success in this role.
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary based on experience. The successful applicant will also be eligible to participate in the company’s group salary continuance and life insurance plan at no cost.
To apply, forward a covering letter addressing the above criteria and a resume by 21 July 2017.
Enquiries can be directed to Tim Sheridan on (02) 6203 9706 or Dan Edwards on (02) 6203 9708.
Applications are now closed.