About the opportunity
An opportunity has become available to join the Investor Relations team supporting the Marketing and Investor Relations Officer with communication, marketing and related administration activities.
Reporting to the Investor Relations and Distribution Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Administrative tasks such as coordinating printing of corporate material, business cards and other ad-hoc content projects;
- Promoting and maintaining the consistent use of branding and RFM’s style guide;
- Assisting with the production of presentations, key corporate documents, e-newsletters, online videos, offer documents and ASX and NSX publications;
- Assisting to maintaining websites, intranet and RFM’s Linkedin account as directed;
- Laying out documents for print;
- Collecting, collating, analysing and verifying qualitative and quantitative data; and
- Updating and proof reading corporate documents.
What you will need to be successful
You will have:
- Commenced tertiary studies in communication, marketing, business, finance or commerce and be within 12 months of completion of your studies;
- Experience drafting marketing, content design and other written materials for publication; and
- Experience with WordPress, desktop publishing suite and Adobe Premier would be advantageous.
You will need to have excellent written and oral communication, well-developed organisational, time management and planning skills and excellent computer literacy, particularly with MS Office Suite. You will display excellent attention to detail, initiative and good interpersonal skills, and be team-oriented, reliable, hard-working and honest. These qualities combined with your experience will contribute to your success in this role.
On offer for the successful candidate is competitive remuneration and the possibility to move into a full-time role as the business grows. The successful candidate will also be eligible to participate in the company’s group salary continuance and life insurance plan and annual bonus scheme.
To apply, forward a covering letter addressing the above criteria and a resume by 22 December 2017. Enquiries can be directed to James Powell on 0420 279 374.